My Situation

Are we your local Authority?

You need to live within the boundary of the Council to be able to receive support services from Adult Social Care. Click the link below to be directed to a website to find out this information

Are we your Local Authority?

Understanding your Situation

We have an on line form tool that is designed to help identify your needs, whether you are an Adult with Support Needs or a Carer with Support Needs.

Once completed you can submit this form to the Council for a full assessment of need.

Recover a Saved Form

If you have recently saved a form, click below to recover this and carry on. The forms will only be saved for a certain length of time.

Recover a saved form